MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE FOR 2018.
Kindly download a membership application form and submit it at one of our monthly meetings.
If you are considering joining a bass club, here's some useful information about our club.
- Our club meets on the first Thursday of each month, we currently meet at Anna's restaurant located at 8099 Broadway in Lemon Grove, CA.
- Meetings start at 6:30pm and lasts for approximately one hour.
- Membership annual dues are $30.00
- Tournament dues are $25.00 and must be paid before the tournament.
- Tournament dues are not collected on the day of the tournament.
- There are normally ten tournaments each year and at least one is held on the Colorado River.
- You may fish with a member, family member or friend as a guest. NO GUIDES.
- We expect our members to participate in club business and functions.
Though we would like to have you in our club, we realize that our club may not suite you. In that case, we encourage you to please visit sandiegocouncilofbassclubs.org for information on the other bass clubs in the area.
For additional information on our club, please see our Bylaws and Tournament Rules or email us at "email@example.com "
If you would like to join our club, please download a copy of our Membership Application form and bring it with you to a scheduled monthly meeting.To edit, click on the text to start adding your own words.
Learn more ........